Our chalets and bungalows
Our chalets and bungalow bear the names Marlin, Baliste, Balaou, Mabuya, Diodon, Wahoo and Thazard.
You will eventually see those fish on the occasion of a dive at the "réserve Cousteau".
- Our chalets
- Our Twins
- Our climatised
The Balaou, the Mabuya, the Baliste and the Diodon* are the chalets for 2 people.
Their equipment includes:
- A room with a double bed or two single beds, a baby cot available on request, a closet.
- A bathroon with shower, sink and toilet.
- A small kitchen equipped with a fridge and a freezer, a double electric cooking plate, a toaster, a coffee machine, dishes, cooking utensils and a barbecue.
- Air-conditioner and/or air mover depending on interior.
- An individual and unoverlooked terrace with table, chairs and hammock with view on the garden, the pool and partially on the Caribbean Sea.
* The Diodon is our chalet also offering access to people with limited mobility through adapted equipment.
The Wahoo and the Thazar form our Twins Bungalow.
Its equipment includes:
- Two rooms with a double bed, baby cot available on request.
- Two bathrooms with shower, sink, toilet and cupboard.
- A small kitchen equipped with a fridge and a freezer, a gas stove, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, dishes, cooking utensils and a barbecue.
- Air-conditionner and/or air mover depending on interrior.
- An individual and unoverlooked terrace with table, chairs and hammock and beautiful view on the Caribbean Sea. The terrace can accomodate up to 14 people for a meal with friends.
Our Marlin Bungalow is the biggest of our accomodations, including a terrace with a beautiful view on the pool and the ocean, the room can accomodate two adults and one child.
Its equipment includes:
- A room with a double bed and a single bed.
- A bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and cupboard.
- A small kitchen equipped with a fridge and a freezer, a double cooking plate, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, dishes, cooking utensils and a barbecue.
- An individual and unoverlooked terrace with table, chairs, deck chair, hammock and a beautiful view on the Caribbean Sea and the tropical garden.
- An air-conditioner and an air mover.
Those services are available for free.
To make your nights peaceful and relaxing, our beds are equipped with mosquito nets.
Bed linen and towels are provided and changed for a stay of more than 7 days.
To control the temperature during warm nights, some chalets are equipped with air-conditioning or air movers.
is accessible from
The private pool is entirely fenced to regulatory standards (8 m x 4 m and maximum 1,60 m in depth). The pool is not supervised and children have to be accompanied by an adult.
Opened from 8am to 9pm.
The tropical garden of 2300 m2 at 180 m altitude surrounds the chalets and the pool. For the children's security, it is entirely fenced and secure. The Traveller's Tree, Bougainvillea, Hibiscus, Orchids, Allamanda, Heliconia, Cana and other flowers will enchant you.